Join our Team, Network with Us
We are a boutique style real estate investment company with a team that is committed to one another’s success and growth. Our business is increasing and we are looking to expand our team and network.
We are always looking for cash buyers for our wholesale properties.
Join our Buyers List
Scouts, (fka Bird-dog)
We are seeking property acquisition scouts for San Francisco bay area and the greater Sacramento area. Real Estate property scouts (fka, “Bird-Dog” A person that finds houses and finds the owner of distressed value properties that are interested in selling the house.
This is a “Finder Fee” only opportunity. Our Finder Fee commission is generous. We can pre-negotiate terms for the referrals you provide us with that leads to a closed transaction! Our scouts are paid at the end of closing from escrow. We have limited opportunities experienced Scouts at this time.
Make sure that you ask about our foreclosure work and judicial acquisition properties that we are seeking.
First Year Apprentice
If you are looking to learn real estate speculation, acquisition and redevelopment there is no better way than to shadow a mentor. Essentials job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to respective mentor including administrative support, showing properties, basic office functions, etc.
- Conduct meets and greets, establishes rapport, and conducts consultative with prospective contractors, vendors, buyers and sellers
- Coordinate and collaborate with the multiple parties involved in residential real estate transactions i.e.; title agent, brokers, buyers and seller, seller’s agents, buyer’s agents, home inspectors, etc.
- Maintain or exceed established weekly/monthly goals and quotas for sales, support and customer satisfaction
- Provide a high level of customer service to build and maintain meaningful relationships
- Prospect and follow-up with seller leads. Conduct on-site proprietary pro-forma evaluation
- Utilize respective technology and software systems to effectively conduct business in via social marketing, lead and vendor management
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of financing/redevelopment programs/ processes
- Create documents such as purchase agreements, addenda, closing statements, deeds and leases
Realtors & Real Estate Agents
We want your turndown referrals. If you are a real estate agent or realtor that is looking for additional income, please contact us. Upon contacting us we can discuss how we help jump-start your business and supplement your income. We offer a quid pro quo with all our Realtors and real estate agents, any referral lead that you provide and we acquire: You will be given the listing in return.
We are seeking mortgage brokers to partner and align with for our various projects and financing needs. We offer a quid pro quo to our brokers for any referral lead that you provide and we acquire: You or your designated agent will be given the listing in return.
We are seeking General Contractors with experience and skill sets for (1) Residential remodel; and (2) new single family developments.
Remodel. We are looking for skilled contractors that have a command of and are experienced in whole house remodels. Must be able to manage a project timeline, personal and while maintaining budget.
New Development. Additionally, we are seeking General Contractors for construction new construction projects. Contractors must have experience with entitlements, permits, blue prints, engineering and Earth work, et cetera. If you have a proven track record with residential build-outs we encourage you to contact us.
Window/Door Installers. We are seeking to add window and door installers to the team. Must have five years of experience installing windows, doors and replacing glass. Prior experience is five years. Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Candidate must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and desire to be successful. Knowledge and ability to ensure to adaptation and solve problems.
H.V.A.C. Technicians. We are seeking a knowledgeable and reputable HVAC mechanic. Must have five years of experience and must be licensed. Qualified applicants should be licensed, in the licensing process, or willing to complete licensing while working under our license. Prior experience is five years. Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Candidate must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and desire to be successful. Knowledge and ability to ensure to adaptation and solve problems.
Plumbers. We are seeking a knowledgeable and reliable plumber. Qualified applicants should be licensed, in the licensing process, or willing to complete licensing while working under our license. Prior experience is five years. Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Candidate must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and desire to be successful. Knowledge and ability to ensure to adaptation and solve problems.
Electricians. Construction and Redevelopment electricians assemble, install, and wire the electrical systems in new homes and remodeled homes. Light, heat, power, air-conditioning, and refrigeration operate through electrical systems. Electricians usually install the wiring after the building is partially built. They follow blueprints and wiring diagrams. They also install electronic equipment and signal communication systems.
- Deductive Reasoning: Electrical technicians need to be able to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
- Logic: Electrical techs need to be able to look at electrical blueprints and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before installed.
- Manual Dexterity: Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
- Math: Math is needed to analyze and create schematics.
- Observation: Our electricians need to be able to look at electrical grids and evaluate them for any problems, to make sure they are being installed correctly
- Problem-Solving: Electrical techs need to be able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
Laborer & Handyman.
We are seeking various handyman services and laborer crew members that are efficient, safety-minded and hard working for various residential redevelopment and new construction development. We have work available for the right candidate in a variety of positions. Applicants should have residential construction industry experience and access to reliable transportation. Laborers with special skills, such as concrete finishing and carpentry, are in especially high demand. We offer a consistent work schedule, free on-site meals and competitive pay. The ideal candidates will be capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely. Additionally, he or she should be familiar with construction industry safety standards and procedures to ensure project security.
Probate. Foreclosure. Eviction. Divorce. We are always seeking to align ourselves with ethical and knowledgeable attorneys. We believe in creating a win -win and any property referral that we acquire will result in a pre-negotiated fee.
Of Counsel Attorney
Seeking an Associate Attorney with 2 – 4 years’ work experience working in civil litigation with an emphasis in real estate. This will be a third seat position. Must have a love for real estate and acquisition. Salary commensurate with experience.
We are seeking to add a Various tasks are complete legal tasks delegated to them by our attorney, prepare legal documents, including summons and complaints, appeals, subpoenas and so on. A thrust of the work is legal research.